Most businesses are familiar with the concept of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – software that can be licensed and then accessed online via a subscription rather than through individual software installs.
At Total Computer Solutions (TCS) in Greensboro, NC, we have analyzed the best SaaS solutions for business owners. Keep reading for the results. At TCS, we understand that determining and transitioning to the best combination of cloud software to suit your company can be a daunting task. If you believe one or more of the solutions detailed below is the right fit for your business, contact TCS now for help onboarding this new software.
- Microsoft Office 365: This Microsoft product is a full suite of productivity software, including the tried and true applications Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The suite comes as three different offerings, including different applications such as OneDrive for storage and Microsoft Teams for collaboration. This also include various levels of protection and are offered at different price points, allowing businesses to select the right mix of options to serve their needs.
- Google Apps: G Suite offers a full range of Google productivity solutions. Much like Microsoft Office 365, G Suite comes with three different levels of offerings. Only two, however, are intended for business use – the Business and Enterprise offerings. Some applications such as Google Voice are available as add-ons. While Google Apps do not have as much longevity in the business space as Microsoft Office, the G Suite comes at a lower price tag.
- Anchor: This offering from Axcien allows businesses to offer their clients secure file access anywhere, anytime, on any device, onsite or in the cloud. The software provides advanced file server migration solutions, including hybrid on-premise and cloud server availability, continuous backup of files, and industry-leading data and application security.
- eFolder/Axcient: In a merger last year, Axcient and eFolder joined forces to combine their robust data security offerings. The new company offers a Business Availability Suite that includes the Anchor software discussed above as well as additional backup, recovery, and workflow solutions.
- DocuSign: Most businesses require the signing of important documents. Handling this process is more efficient with sound electronic signature software. DocuSign has been the pioneer in electronic signatures and has continued to develop that capability by providing all the tools businesses need to automate their agreement process. DocuSign includes the ability for 350+ integrations with different applications and award-winning APIs that allow for connection with existing tools.
- HubSpot: HubSpot offers a variety of marketing tools that allow businesses to serve their customers better. These offerings include free customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps all employees to have a unified view of customers. In addition to the free CRM software, the company provides options for marketing software to manage inbound marketing campaigns, sales software meant to boost sales productivity, and a service hub allowing for improved customer service experiences.
- Salesforce: Salesforce is the world's #1 CRM platform, serving over 150,000 business of all sizes, and offers a suite of solutions as Salesforce Consumer 360. This suite covers the full scope of customer engagement, including sales, customer service, marketing, eCommerce, and advanced analytics. Combining these offerings allows a company to have one unified view of customer relationships and experiences.
TCS can help your business develop its complete roadmap to the cloud. Making the transition to the cloud can provide businesses with significant savings, increased profits, and increased productivity. Contact TCS today to find out how we can best support your business needs.